Sooooooooooo are you wondering how I liked these? Well, I am too! I haven't had one yet. Why? Two reasons: First, I made a "no baked goods" New Year's resolution (after an, ahem, bit of a problem with said baked goods in December) and I intend to keep it until my birthday (which is in 2 1/2 weeks...not that I'm counting or anything, haha). The second reason I didn't break down and have one...after all, what's 2 1/2 weeks,really? I have been starving for the last couple of days. I mean ravenous, stomach-growlingly hungry. And it's not like I have been doing anything differently - I'm eating plenty, believe me. I just didn't trust myself to actually stop once I had a taste of that sugary, albeit low-fat, goodness. So I will wait. And then only have one when I am in a good place, eating-wise. And I will share with my family. So never fear - these wonderful donuts WILL be eaten...just not today.
In other news, I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate your comments on my Dietversary/Blogiversary post! Y'all are too, too kind, really. Thank you so much! A new reader, Sandy, tagged me to say six things that make me happy, so here goes - oh and it goes without saying that family, friends and health are all there, so I'll just make this fun:
- The way Paco the Wonder Dog goes to bed. We have to ask him "do you want to go night-night?" - only then will he run to his crate and wait for his bedtime snack (a few pieces of dry cat food - nectar of the gods to him) - he eats it, and then he's down for the night. Wish my kids would have been this easy to get to bed when they were little!
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm - LOVE LOVE LOVE - I have them stashed everywhere!
- Having the option of trying on clothes in a regular store, having them fit, and NOT buying them. Such a difference from buying something because it was the only thing that fit and I needed clothes.
- My DVR - I love watching TV on my own time, not just when the programs air - and best of all, skipping through the commercials!
- Getting on the waitlist for a new book at my library and logging in to watch my place in line go up! Of course, the best thing is being first on the list - I always feel like I've won something when that happens!
- Itunes - being able to download silly old songs and sing along (when nobody is home, of course) makes me feel like a kid again!