Here are some fun facts:
- I liked the rowing machine
- I liked the "80's exercise bike"
- I did "Swiss crunches" using a big ball
- The plank hold does not involve a board of any kind
- The only reason I kept riding the spinning bike is because my feet were strapped to the pedals
- I walked on a treadmill and didn't fly off the back
- Boxing was fun
- Except when I was so tired I could barely move my leg to kick the bag
- The stepper is horrible and I hope it breaks down soon
- Die, stepper, die
- I used 6 and 8 pound weights - woot!
- My strength instructor Brad is cool
- My Monday cardio instructor Linda is cool
- My Wednesday cardio instructor Will was a high school classmate of my oldest son, Sam, and really should have been much nicer to me because of that
- I may have to call his mother
- I have more muscles than I realized...and they all hurt this week!
One more story before I stop my whining: As I was "working my core" by kicking the bag five times per leg for what felt like an eternity (but was three minutes, I think), I got slower and slower - slo-motion would have been faster than me at that point. All I could think was how I had made fun of Joelle on The Biggest Loser for moving so slow in her workouts, and how that bitch karma was now kicking my ass.