- A pair of jeans that fit my body perfectly. I don't care what size the label says, I just want one pair that I feel fabulous in.
- A Mini Cooper. The rule is, you can ASK Santa for anything, right?
- A healthy body so I can run. Really, is it asking too much to be able to exercise? I don't think so. Make it happen, Santa.
- More cymbals for my drum set. It's not noisy enough.
- Exercise buddies. I do so well with 'em; not so well on my own.
- Yarn...squishy, pretty yarn. So I can KNIT ALL THE THINGS!
- A Starbucks store within walking distance of my house.
- The desire to workout with weights - please bring that back.
- A Fiestaware dinner plate in Shamrock. To replace the one that mysteriously got broken when someone tried to empty the dishwasher a little too efficiently (p.s., lesson learned, holding plates vertically between each fingers is not a great idea).
- Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward Humankind, and all that nice stuff.
Santa is reading my blog and looking skeptical...hmmm, not a good sign!
AIM: Adventures in Maintenance is Lynn, Lori, Debby, Shelley, and Cammy, former weight-loss bloggers who now write about life in maintenance. We formed AIM to work together to turn up the volume on the issues facing people in weight maintenance. We publish a post on the same topic on the first Monday of each month. Let us know if there is a topic you'd like us to address!